Learn to sell digital media in the 21st Century
Consumer behaviour is rapidly changing and the ways in which media companies and advertisers interact with these consumers needs to change. If you don't evolve your practices in respect to these new trends, you're falling behind.
Continuing our efforts to effectively demonstrate how digital media provides you with the most cost-effective methods to connect, don’t miss our seminal session dissecting these trends, featuring leading publishers dominating the space today.
Selling Digital Media in the 21st Century
The paid digital media marketplace in Canada is valued at $2.6B. The lion's share of this media spend is against search and display with an ever-increasing amount on video and mobile. However, where the story gets interesting is buying against earned and owned digital media.
Increasingly, agencies and publishers are moving to an integrated digital media spend that includes a combination of paid, earned and owned content. Through a series of rapid fire presentations, find out from leading advertisers and publishers how they are packaging and selling their digital media offerings today.
- What are the most effective ways to package and sell digital media today?
- How are mobile and social media being sold?
- What is real-time bidding and how is it changing the way display is being bought and sold?
- How does digital media buying affect content creation?
This session features:
- Ryan Fuss, VP, Digital Solutions, Blue Ant Media
- Andy Wiedlin, Chief Revenue Officer, BuzzFeed
- Mark Melling, Video & Mobile, AOL Canada